The Resource Animal Land 1
- Animal Land 1
- Title number
- Vol. 1
- Statement of responsibility
- by Makoto Raiku ; translator/adaptor: Stephen Paul
- Title variation
- Animal Land one
- In a world of animals where the strong eat the weak, Monoko the tanuki stumbles across a strange creature the likes of which has never been seen before- a human baby! While the newborn has no claws or teeth to protect itself, it does have the rare ability to speak to and understand all the different animals. Can Monoko and the baby team up to protect the tanuki pack from vicious wildcats?
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Animal land
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Animal Land 1
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Animal Land 1
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://perry.library.link/resource/b5X6F-83AXM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://perry.library.link/resource/b5X6F-83AXM/">Animal Land 1</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://perry.library.link/#TCPCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://perry.library.link/">Perry County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Perry County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...