The Resource Family matters
- Family matters
- Statement of responsibility
- Rohinton Mistry
- Nariman Vakeel, the elderly patriarch of a small, discordant family in Bombay, finds himself at the mercy of his ungrateful stepchildren when an injury requires him to have constant care, but as he struggles to put his family life back together, he learns some important lessons about familial love
- ALA Notable Book, 2003.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2002.
- Canadian Authors Association Literary Awards, MOSAID Technologies Inc. Award for Fiction, 2003.
- Kiriyama Prize for Fiction, 2002.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2002.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2002
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Booklist starred
- Pub Weekly
- Kirkus Starred
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Family matters
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Family matters
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://perry.library.link/resource/Utit0MvgOK8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://perry.library.link/resource/Utit0MvgOK8/">Family matters</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://perry.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://perry.library.link/">Perry County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>